We are seeking an associate to join our practice and provide clinical services based on interest and competency.
- The clinician will be responsible for providing assessment and treatment for any or all of the following populations: children, adolescents, adults, couples, families.
- If so desired, the clinician may provide additional services offered within our practice (e.g., professional consultation, professional supervision).
- Part-time and full-time positions are available.
- There is flexibility with regard to hours worked (e.g., daytime, evening, weekend).
- Clinicians may choose to work in person (with mandated COVID-19 safety measures in effect) and/or virtually (by secure video or telephone).
- Completion or near completion of MA/MSc or PhD (in Psychology) or PsyD
- Registered or planning to become eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (we provide supervision at no cost)
- Experience with a breadth of evidence-based treatment approaches
Please submit your cover letter and CV to Dr. Sandra McKenzie by email (email@example.com).