We are seeking associates to join our practice and provide psychological services based on interest and competency.
- Clinicians are responsible for providing psychological services for any or all of the following populations: children, adolescents, adults.
- If so desired, clinicians may provide additional services offered within our practice (e.g., professional consultation, professional supervision).
- Part-time and full-time positions are available.
- There is flexibility with regard to hours worked (e.g., daytime, evening, weekend).
- Clinicians may choose to work at either of our locations.
- One of the following credentials: Doctoral degree or Master’s degree in Clinical or Counselling Psychology or a Master of Social Work degree
- Registered or intending to become registered with the College of Psychologists of Ontario, the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario, or the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (we provide supervision and mentorship at no cost)
- Experience with a breadth of evidence-based treatment approaches
Please submit your cover letter and CV to Dr. Sandra McKenzie by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).