McKenzie Zayed is a longstanding psychology practice located in London, Ontario. We offer a variety of psychological services. We provide treatment for individuals of all ages in a variety of formats (i.e., individual therapy, couple therapy, family therapy, parenting guidance), and address a diversity of issues and concerns. We also conduct specialized trauma and attachment assessments for children and adolescents, and psychoeducational assessments for children, adolescents, and adults. We offer workshops and presentations on various topics within the field of clinical psychology. Additionally, we provide clinical supervision and professional consultation.
Our practice is dynamic, collegial, and growth-oriented. Our team is comprised of both early-career and more seasoned professionals, and we meet regularly for case consultation and to focus on our professional growth and development. While we place a high value on professional freedom and autonomy, we also offer a high level of support and stability for our associates. We provide supervision/mentorship, full administrative support, all office supplies and amenities, and parking at no cost. Our practice has an excellent reputation and a well-established referral base.
We are seeking an associate to join our practice to provide psychological services based on interest and competency:
- Commensurate with his/her area(s) of competency, the psychologist will be responsible for providing treatment for adults (individual and/or couple therapy).
- If so desired by the psychologist, he/she may also provide other services offered within our practice (e.g., assessment, professional consultation, workshops/presentations).
- Part-time and full-time positions are available.
- There is flexibility with regard to hours worked (e.g., daytime, evening, weekend).
- Completion or near completion of PhD or PsyD in psychology
- Registered or planning to become eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (we provide supervision at no cost)
- Training in and/or experience with a breadth of treatment approaches
Please submit your cover letter and CV to Dr. Richard Zayed by email (email@example.com). We encourage interested residents who will be completing their residency by September 2019 to apply.